How to make turkish baklava?
Baklava has a special place in Turkish cuisine. Especially the baklava, which has become the symbol of the Gaziantep region, is the king of the desserts. We make baklava with ingredients such as egg, flour, vegetable oil in the category of sherbet sweets. The baklava recipe, the inner mortar of which varies according to the desire, has pistachio, hazelnut, and walnut. The Baklava recipe, which is indispensable for special occasions such as weddings, holidays, invitations, will be liked by everyone. It will make your eyes feast with your baklava image at home and your stomach with its delicious taste. How to make home-made baklava? Here is the Turkish Baklava Recipe with its unique flavor…
Baklava is an important dumpling in Turkish, Middle Eastern, Balkan and South Asian cuisines. It is made by placing walnuts, pistachios, almonds or hazelnuts among the thin pastries according to the region. Generally sweetened with sugar syrup. Baklava, which has a special place in Turkish cuisine, is a taste loved by people of all ages. The baklava, which symbolizes the Gaziantep region, will take its place at the top of your indispensable recipes with its unique taste. Baklava, which is indispensable for special occasions, decorates our tables with its unique appearance. How to make baklava? Here is the home baklava recipe …
BAKLAVA RECIPE MATERIALS
- 3 eggs
- A tea glass of milk
- A teacup of oil
- 1 tea glass of yogurt
- 1 packet of baking powder
- One tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- About 5 cups of flour for baklava
- A pinch of salt
For Syrup (Sherbet)
- 5 cups of sugar
- 4.5 cups of water
- Half a lemon
For Inner Layer
- 1 cup starch
- 250 g unsalted butter
BAKLAVA RECIPE PREPARATION
- Sift a large bowl of flour and baking powder.
- Then add eggs, milk, yogurt, apple cider vinegar, salt and oil.
- Knead the dough well. After the dough takes shape, knead the dough a little more on a marble counter.
- Divide the dough into 20 equal pieces.
- Roll the meringues and cover them with a damp cloth and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Open fyllol one by one thin. Sprinkle starch between them to prevent sticking of the dough you roll.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Take the white foams formed on the oil and get pure oil.
- Lubricate 10 phyllos and put them on the tray.
- Mix 2 cups of pistachios and quarter tea sugar forged for the inner mortar of baklava. (Reserve plain pistachio powder to decorate it.)
- Sprinkle the mortar on the tenth layer of dough. Lubricate 10 phyllos more. Spread a lot of butter on the top of the baklava.
- Push the doughs hanging from the sides of the tray into the tray using a knife.
- Cut your baklava as you like. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 45-50 minutes until golden brown.
- While baking baklava, prepare syrup. Put the water and sugar in a saucepan, mix until sugar dissolves. When the syrup begins to get consistency, squeeze the juice of half a lemon. Remove the syrup from the stove.
- When baklava is baked, pour the syrup on it.
- When it is cooled on baklava, you can sprinkle with pistachio powder and serve.
You can buy online original Turkish Baklava in our site. We make all our Baklavas in Turkey and with origin taste. Buy Baklava from Turkey.